Chocolate-covered cottage cheese-almond balls
Here comes a simple, "quick to prepare" and high protein recipe that decreases the desire for sweets!
- 250 g lean curd cheese or cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons of coconut flakes
- 1 satchet whey protein (vanilla very-berry)
- Mild oatmeal (optional)
- 100 g dark chocolate
- Melting in microwave oven
- Put it in the freezer to let it chill for half an hour
- Calories: 1050 kcal
- Protein: 66 g
- Fat: 65 g
- Carbs: 71 g
Let's see the short vid about the preparation
Ask your question about this article here!
You can ask questions after registration and login!
Please log in!