Weider 4-day intermediate routine
This is a four-day routine, in which each muscle group will be worked twice a week. Although we prefer a version when each muscle is worked once a week, with the right intensity and volume, this solution can work, too.
|Machine military presses||5||12-5*|
|Seated calf raises||6||15-6*|
|Biceps curls, overhands||4||10-5*|
|Hanging leg raises||3-4||10-15|
|Machine leg curls||3||10-6|
|Biceps curls on a Scott bench||5||15-6|
|Close-grip bench presses||5||15-6*|
|Standing calf raises||5||15-6*|
* Sets that should be performed in a pyramid pattern are marked with an asterisk This means for example:
- Do 12 reps with 60 kg in the first set;
- then 10 reps with 70 kg in the second set;
- 8 reps with 75 kg in the third;
- and finally, 6 with 77.5 in the last one.
Ask your question about this article here!
You can ask questions after registration and login!
Please log in!